Wednesday 6 November 2013

Information Correction.

In a previous post that I wrote about some feminizing tips I said electrolysis is the most expensive, and arguably the most important, thing You'll be doing here in Canada. I have found out that isn't true. 

I wasn't misinformed I misinterpreted what I was told. MCP only covers SRS and that is a long, complicated process that, apparently, the majority of trans people who get surgeries done actually don't bother going through MCP.

So, electrolysis is like the fourth or fifth most expensive thing you'll do. I'd still suggest it's the most important for passing at least. You can pass without breasts and with a penis, but it's very difficult to pass with a heavy beard shadow.

Anyway, I wanted to clear that up. Finding that out yesterday is a big part of why I am feeling overwhelmed now. 

No comments:

Post a Comment