Thursday 21 November 2013

Transgender Day of Remembrance

I'm a little distracted right now but I don't think I'll have a better time to post today and I really wanted to. Yesterday was the Transgender Day of Remembrance and there was an event here in St john's at Memorial University.

I was a Speaker there on a panel of four. It was a great night, a lot of people showed up and we had really good questions from the audience.

My partner recorded my part of it and I'm hoping to get it online by tonight. Watching that video is.... an experience for me, in the past I really, strongly, disliked pictures and especially videos of me. I didn't feel that way this time, and that's a new feeling for me   I'll wait for a better time to get on and write more about it all.

Yeah, so... I'm so used to writing long posts I don't know what to do..

I'll be back with a video (hopefully) and something more thoughts about the night and my feelings surrounding it.

No comments:

Post a Comment