Friday 25 October 2013

HRT Effect Update

The one thing that has been "behind" in developing for me are my breasts, I have a small A so its not like I have nothing, but them becoming more sensitive is usually one of the first changes you start to notice. As I have mentioned, that's not the case for me.

However, it started today. Well I guess it started yesterday. Going to bed last night I thought my nipples felt more sensitive but I wasn't convinced. While in the shower though, as I turned around to reach for something  the hot water on my breasts felt the heat much more. The rest felt wet, the area almost perfectly covering my breasts felt hot. I wasn't doing it on purpose and I turned away from the water with the speed of someone not intending on being in it anyway but the sensation surprised me. I went back in to test it, and yep, more sensitive.

So I'm pretty happy today. I actually felt feminine while naked today, that is a first for me. I do wish I knew for sure that these feelings will stay around, but they don't always. I find I need to feel them a few times before I really start believing it.

Anyway, a quick one today, take care :)


No comments:

Post a Comment