Thursday 3 October 2013

Out I go!

I went to the interview! I'm almost certain I didn't get the job but it would be because of my hours of availability not matching what they needed. But I don't care, what a wonderful day it was! I even enjoyed the bus ride home, like anyway has said that ever.

I had to wait for 40 min for a bus transfer, but it was by a mall and I wasn't in a hurry so I enjoyed myself. I stopped and looked at some purses (I totally understand women's obsession with purses now!) and some clothes shopping. I stopped and picked up a tea too :)

If anyone had any sort of idea that I am transgender they never let on, though I think the girl who gave me my tea had an idea. Other then that I was getting checked out! It was pretty cute seeing a few young boys with their mothers trying to take a look at me, and one man who was too intimidated to sit next to me so he decided to stand. He eventually worked his way over to me and sat himself down in the seat next to me.

Not to mention the constant quick glances from many people that I caught. I eventually became comfortable and just started to soak it all in, the people watching, the sun on my face, the music I was listening to and I started to feel content. Just knowing that I'm sitting there, not terrified beyond motion, presenting as female and being SEEN as female was an indescribable feeling. I really wish I could explain it to you some how. That one thing almost made the entirety of my past 30 years worth it. It has put in to perspective a lot of things for me, the struggle through this transition, the doubt that this is what I should be doing, the finishing point. It all seems to be in much clearer focus then before.

No comments:

Post a Comment